Participant Information Sheet | Family Constellations Workshop | Sydney NSW
Awareness Institute | Crows Nest | Sunday 16th October 2016
Thank you for completing your Registration Form and payment. Please email this sheet to yourself and keep handy for reference in preparing for the Workshop.
For your information…
Your receipt will be forwarded to you via email.
Please arrive at 8:15am for an 8:30am start. Finishing time is @ 5:00-5:30pm.
Plan to be at the Workshop for the full day including lunch time.
‘The Green Room’
Suite 1/20 Clarke Street
Crows Nest NSW 2065
Directions & Parking
Please follow this link for details and plan ahead to ensure you’ll be worry-free on the day!
Morning & Afternoon Tea – light refreshments will be provided.
Lunch – you are welcome to BYO or to have lunch in one of the nearby cafes.
Please bring your own water bottle to drink from in the room.
Wear comfortable layered clothing and socks for your feet.
Consider what you would like to work with and the specific Outcome/s you desire. Remember, even if you are coming as a Representative you can expect to have shifts in your life as a result of your participation.
Constellation work is chiefly interested in the facts of the family system especially those most relevant to you. Births, deaths, miscarriages, abortions, adoptions, divorce, affairs, financial matters, abuse, addictions, mental health issues, suicide, tragedies, violence, or crime are all significant matters to take into account, as well as any secrets or people who have been excluded from the family. For more information see here.
Plan to come well rested to the Workshop. If possible a quiet night or some time out for yourself after the workshop to allow things to ‘settle’ is also recommended.
Conditions of Participation
As per your Registration Form…
- If you have booked to do your own Constellation and cancel within 30 days of the Workshop date, your full fee will be forfeited unless someone else books to do their Constellation in your place. (All efforts will be made to ensure that the space is filled, however no guarantees can be made.)
- A non-refundable Administration Fee of $75 applies to all other bookings cancelled after the Early Bird cut-off date.
- In the unlikely event that the Workshop is cancelled, you will be refunded in full.
- In either instance you are welcome to transfer the remainder of your fee to the next available Workshop, including 1. (above), as long as the position has been filled.
- I acknowledge that I am at least 18 years old.
- I have read and accept the Cancellation Policy.
- I agree to respect the confidentiality of all participants in the Workshop.
- I understand that everyone in the group is an integral part of the Workshop and agree to be on time and attend for the full duration of the Workshop, including lunchtime.
- I understand that, while every effort will be made to ensure the comfort and safety of all participants, I may experience strong emotions participating in a Family Constellations Workshop and am willing to be responsible for my well-being and to ask for help and support during and/or after the Workshop if necessary.
- I understand that this may be part of my overall healing process and take full responsibility for doing any follow-up work with Diane &/or my existing ‘Counsellor’ to integrate this and receive the full benefits available to me.
- I understand that as a part of my Workshop commitment I will be receiving course information and support via email and that I will open and read them!
Please email or call Diane on 0417 683 006.
Thank You! Have a great day!